Research Analyst (Evaluate Limited)
Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the life science industry and its advisors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech™ and EP Vantage® brands. Our international clients in Pharma, Biotech, MedTech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipelines and comprehensive company financials.
We have exciting opportunities for recent life-science, finance, mathematics, or statistics graduates to join our London-based team of industry analysts. This is an entry-level position and is ideal as a first or second job.
The Research Analysts will assist in both the delivery of the current Evaluate Ltd product offerings and the development of new products and/or enhancements. The Research Analysts will work closely with the existing team of Senior Analysts and will provide technical, administrative and analytical support.
Main duties include, but not limited to:
- Preparing and publishing Evaluate’s competitive intelligence information and research;
- Overseeing the production of, and validation of, company forecast models;
- Ensuring that Evaluate continues to deliver the high-quality and highly-respected products to our clients;
- Assisting in all areas of new product development: from initial product concept through to commercial launch;
- Providing support to both internal and external clients.
Full training and support will be provided via mentoring and successful candidates can expect to gain a broad and deep commercial understanding of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries.
- Minimum 2.1 university degree in Life Sciences or Finance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Competency with other MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Effective time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines, and achieve targets in a team environment.
- Passion, personal alignment, and commitment to the mission of Evaluate Ltd.
- Work experience in a related field is desirable, but not essential. Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
- Must be based in London & eligible for work in UK. If you are a non-EU citizen, please state details of your eligibility to work in the UK.
£25k starting salary
Private Medical Insurance
Employee Assistance Programme
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity schemes
Travel season ticket loan
Discounted gym membership